Exporting email addresses

Here are the most frequently asked questions about the Donor Manager. You might even find a few answers !

kukafei

Exporting email addresses

Post by kukafei »

I have tried using the email functions to export email addresses to my email program, but no matter what filter I use, it never selects any email addresses - it always says "0 addresses" chosen when I use the "Prepare and address a new message" or "put email addresses on clipboard" functions. Has anyone gotten this function to work?

Thanks!
jmuehleisen
Site Admin
Type the middle number, please (202): 202

email functions

Post by jmuehleisen »

Sorry to be slow in responding. I've been out travelling without web access.

I use this feature all the time and it seems to be working OK. I don't know of any major problems at this point.

The most common cause for what you are getting would probably be the "filter" settings on the right side of the screen. Double check your settings there to make sure that you are selecting "all lists" and "all donor types" and "all giving patterns." Sometimes, you can set a filter that essentially excludes all of your records.

If you are still stuck, make a "Pack and Go" file of your data, and email it to: john@donormanager.com.

I'll put it on my computer and take a look and see if I can find the problem.
John Muehleisen
Mentoring Emerging Christian Leadership in Africa for Excellence / Integrity / Innovation